Company of Heroes Cd Key
Our Game Store mainly sell Company of Heroes. Game keys are valid,100% Unused.Buy Company of Heroes CD Keys,just place order here.Full keys is cheap, Original,Brand new.Game Accept, Paypal payment.Online Game Shop,Game keys Store,just visit us.
Other Terms & Conditions:
Company of Heroes Features
- From the award winning RTS studio Relic
- Redefines RTS genre, visceral WWII gaming experience, bringing soliders to life
- Proprietary Essence Engine delivers unparalleled graphics, destrutible battlfield using havoc engine and rag doll physics
- 2-8 player multi-player competition via LAN or internet with Clan Suppor
Company of Heroes Description
A real-time strategy (RTS) game set in World War II, Company of Heroes brings to life -- in full cinematic detail -- the greatest war mankind has ever known. Gamers will experience the journey of the brave men of Able Company in a deep single-player campaign that begins with the invasion of Normandy through their fight across Europe. Company of Heroes' completely destructable environment means no two battles ever play out in the same way. Advanced squad AI brings soldiers to life as they interact with the environment and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate the opposition forces.
1. Strategy: Flanking, Machine guns covering arcs, armor facing, etc. COH has real strategies that make you think instead of how fast you can click around the battlefield(more on this later). The battlefield is destructible which also adds a level of strategy. The brick wall that feeds enemy troops towards a choke point is great until that tank rolls through it giving the enemy another point of access. Wait until you come back to a great defensive point while you were busy at another area and see off-board artillery devistate your position.
2. Atmosphere: The atmosphere in COH's is awesome. The voices (warning crude language), graphics, etc. Every little detail is done to a new level of perfection.
3. A.I.: The A.I. is very good. Your troops will find cover if possible (unlike the report from a previous reviewer). If you have mortar teams back and a rifle company come upon enemy units they will automatically start bombarding that location. the computer player on normal is a very tough opponent for someone at my level in the skirmish mode (I have yet to bet him).
4. Resources: Resources are done like Relics pervious game Dawn of War with a added level of complexity. You have to take over points on the battlefield which will supply you with one of the three types of resources required. What is different is that each point is in a sector and these sectors must be joined back to your base (by being adjacent to another friendly sector). It is possible to lose a sector which will isolate some of your other sectors and their resource income. This adds even more strategy to the game.
5. Map: The map in the game is outstanding. It shows the sectors your troop locations with a symbol what they are, if they are pinned, suppressed, in combat. A excellent way to have a snapshot of what is happening.
Is this game perfect no but what is. Although some might find this game easy I (like most) find it very hard. Even with the advance A.I. I always feel like I am out of control and need to be at 20 places at once. The good thing is that you can pause the game, go through your troops giving them orders, gather your wits and then let all hell break loose again. I have not played online but at my speed I would probably get massacred. Even tough I think the language fits the game perfectly I agree with some that you should have the option of turning it off if you have kids around. I was also underwelmed with the first mission of storming the beach. I know they were trying to ease you into the game but i think they missed the marked and was more confused after the mission than I was before I started.
You may like these games
|Cd key type||Cd key from retail box|
|Item Delivery Manner|
|Item Delivery Term||24 Hours|